**BAYENG ALEJANDO EPI – ROSALINE CAGA EPI** (2nd Wife)
1. Ricardo Epi – Leonora L. Epi
A. Mary Jane
B. Venus – Stephen Wakit
1. Collins Vans Spencer Wakit
C. Carridine E. Salingbayan – Joel Salingbayan
1. Leonora Monique E. Salingbayan
2. Lee Murphy Salingbayan
D. Glen – Ruth
E. Claire – Dexton Claude Atoway
1. Glen Kyle E. Atoway
2. Craig Kyler E. Atoway
3. Denise Ruth E. Atoway
F. Clifton
1. Deniel Ross
2. Ragnar Calus
3. Cliftelle Tove
4. Crow Ivar
2. Nestor Epi – Corazon
A. Michael Epi – Bernadeth Pugahan
1. Mike Ivan P. Epi
2. Brandon Keith P. Epi
3. Meabel Joy P. Epi
4. Christian P. Epi
B. Mylene Namuro Epi – Andres Danglay Gregorio
1. Garth Epi Gregorio
2. Connie Epi Gregorio
3. Clarence Epi Gregorio
4. Noemi Epi Nidoy
5. Nicole Epi Nidoy
6. Noli Epi Nidoy
7. Meryl Epi
C. Lawrence M. Epi – Jenelyn T. Islao / Jenelyn I. Epi
1. Lyzzel Jade I. Epi
2. Lhance Iverson I. Epi
3. Renz Louie I. Epi
4. Kelly Rhayne I. Epi
5. Tracy Lawrence I. Epi
6. Amarah Faith I. Epi
D. Nester Epi Dang-ay – Reynaldo B. Dang-ay
1. Rhianna Gail E. Dang-ay
2. Reyndel E. Dang-ay
E. Marvin Epi
3. Evelyn Epi Calias – Fernando Calias
4. Ben "Wesly" Epi – [spouse not listed]
a. Stebenson – [spouse not listed]
b. Larry Lewis
Comments
Post a Comment